2011 has been a great year for us! It has really flown by though and we had some great moments during our travels!
- Starting out the year in Australia!
- Horseback riding on the beach in Australia.
- Learning to surf!
- Getting stuck for five days in Sydney.
- Drinking multiple smoothies every day in Mornington, Australia.
- Seeing a tango show in Argentina.
- Falling off paddle boards in Tybee, GA.
- Taking a mud bath at the Dead Sea.
- Riding a camel, visting Holy sights, and getting baptized in the Jordan River in Israel.
- Cliff diving in Kusadasi, Turkey
- Seeing the Parthenon in Athens and relaxing on the beautiful island of Patmos, Greece
- Reaching over 400 followers on Twitter.
- Watching the changing of guards at Buckingham Palace in London.
- Staying with friends in a small town in Switzerland for a week.
- Driving 110 mph on the Autobahn in Germany.
- Randomly running into a childhood friend in Amsterdam.
- Spending a day kayaking and bike riding in Tybee Island.
- Spending Thanksgiving at Port Saint Joe.
- Melbourne, Australia
- Sydney, Australia
- Kusadasi, Turkey
- London, England
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Jerusalem, Israel
- Bondi Beach, Australia
- Tybee Island, Georgia